Welcome
to

life-of-orange-n-green.bs.com!! :)

.blog

Sunday, March 8, 2009

ok not posting much today cause nth really happened cause i stayed at home throughout de whole day except for morning go to tution as usual oh ya forget to tell yr tat after i post for yesterday my bro n mum was qurrelling about something(cant tell wat happen cause its a long story)den my mum dunno y change target den scold me yesterday use com for so long denshe went bath den i used de chance to use com for a while bt she bath finish supposed go north point bt she nid wait for de washing machine so sianz i nothing to do go sleep for a while den we went northpoint without my bro cause he pretend very full from de bbq he jus went den stay at home play com den at northpoint i was like so lucky cause saw my best best best... fren,ying fei,at there i also saw my last year classmate ting hui n raymond there i miss my last year classmate so much i miss de time we were together bt i also like de tis year classmate cause they r like so fun to be wif