Welcome
to

life-of-orange-n-green.bs.com!! :)

.blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

sry ppl didnt post yesterday cause yesterday gt choir till 6.30 den went home bath was already 7+++ den at eight my bro dun wan let me use com end up didnt post n do the history hw which i finish it today at sch,okay talk about today.today recess went to fern lounge den ming jun scare me say tat there is milipede den after tat lesson as per normal except history lesson we watch de movie of de Nile so nice lor den after sch went eat wif alicia,jia xin n xin mei den went to fern louge again den there was a insect(i not sure la cause they say gt eight leg)den ming jun put it on a leaf den scare me zzz they keep on scaring me de den after tat went swimming i dun wan lor today need swim 8 laps bt i still ok la after tat went bak sch rain heavily play wif the lots again den went home forget bring umbrella xin mei lend me den walk home with them