Welcome
to

life-of-orange-n-green.bs.com!! :)

.blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

booo!!haha ok today nth much happen early morning wake up actually not tat early la haha den went to np with my mum at 11++ like tat den we go eat seoul garden!!quite nice de la but only got a some thing to eat only we keep on taking de salmon n eat haha den after tat eat finish go make ice kachang i any how make lor but taste ok la haha den last item i eat is de ice cream den go library do de book review liao le rain so big tat time lor my mum go town council pay thing den my bro come bring unbrella for us cause he going to watch show den after tat my mum go first cause she going work liao le den after tat i go buy things den go liao le reach home is 2++ liao le den i watch tv till 3.30 on my clock den after tat go bath den go do hw liao le den do do do use com go find de online dict use haha den after tat go eat liao le while watch tv hiazz today so busy keep on doing hw ok bb